Monday, October 20, 2014

Lawnscaping Facebook Inspiration DT Call

Hello Everyone.  I am back today to share with you my entry for the Lawnscaping Facebook Inspiration DT Call.  I am in love with all the cuteness that Lawn Fawn brings to us with each release, so I am super excited to see that they had a open dt call going on.  For this challenge I created a card and a little treat box for you today.
 

 
Product List :
Card Stock : Paprer Trey Ink craft and black also used some red and white scraps
Uniball white gel pen
Twine from stash
 
 
 
Copics Used :
Red : R27, R24
Blue : B24, B26
Teal : BG15, BG13
Tan : E02, E00
Gray : C3, C1
White : BG0000, BG000
 

 
I hope that you enjoyed what I created for you today and that you will stop by and check out all the amazing things being created by these amazing people at Lawn Fawn.
 
Have a  great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment