Monday, August 4, 2014

The paper nest dolls Eyelet Outlet challenge

Hello my beautiful crafty friends.  I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend.  I was off work so I got to spend lots of time in my craft room, just like I like it. 

Today is a little different on our challenge, it is anything goes as well as using some awesome brads from Eyelet Outlet.  Now there is ALOT more stuff that they carry other then brads and eyelets, so I think you should hop on over and check them out if you haven't already. 

I had fun making this card for you today. I used Country Apple Ellie for my image today.  Every time I use one of Christine's sweet Ellie images I think of my fantastic niece Reagan....

 
I hope that you enjoyed the card that I created for you today.  Please hop on over to our challenge blog and check out what the other girls have created to share with you today.
 
Thanks you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week.
 
 
 
 

1 comment: