Sunday, January 12, 2014

Anything Goes My Besties With Butterflies Challenge

Hello Everyone.  I hope that you all are having a wonderful week.  Our challenge today for My Besties is Anything Goes but we are to use a butterfly on our card.   I really hope that you like what I have made for you today, it is so good to get off of the green and reds for Christmas and get back to these beautiful colors that we all love so much. 
 
 
 
I Adore this new image from Sherri.  You can find her here.
 
 
Copics used
Pattern Paper Bo Bunny
Spellbinders Circles with Butterflies Die
 
 
I hope that you enjoyed my card and that you hop on over to our challenge blog and check out what the other girls have created for you today. 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and Have a GREAT Weekend!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment