Friday, November 15, 2013

The Scrapbooking Queen November Color Challenge


Hello everyone.  I hope you guys are all doing well.  It's time for another awesome color challenge over at the Royal Castle.....Here is the colors for this month...


I love these fall colors, Fall is my favorite season of the year.  I just cant enough of those beautiful leaves changing colors.  


Copics Used :

skin : E000, E00, R20
hair : E37, E35, E33
jacket and hat : YR17, YR13, YR11
shoes : E33, E31
trim : YR24, YR23, YR21



I used Winter Marci from La La Land Crafts.


Products used :

Stampin up cardstock for the card base and layers
I used glitter ribbon from American Crafts
I few different EK Success punches for borders and corners
Stampin up label punch for the sentiment
DCWV burlap paper
fall leaves came from hobby lobby
flowers and other leaves are Wild Orchid Crafts


Thank you so much for stopping by, I do hope that you take the time to join in on the fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment