Monday, November 25, 2013

The Paper Nest Dolls BOWS Challenge



Hello Everyone...I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I made another Thanksgiving card for this challenge today using Thanksgiving Avery and you can find her here http://www.the-papernest.com/product/thanksgivingavery/.


This image is just adorable!  


Copics Used :
Skin : E000, E00, R20
Hair : YR31, E31, E50
Dress : Y15, Y13, Y11
Shoes : T5, T3
Turkey : E35, E33
I used some Spica Glitter pens for her apron and her oven mitt



Products Used :

I used Stampin up paper for card base and layers
pattern paper is from Recollections Autumn stack
Stampin up oval, scallop oval, and scallop border punches
My Creative Time Stitched Doily Die  


I hope that you enjoyed this card and can stop on over to the http://www.the-papernest.com/product/littlewitchavery/papernestdollschallenge.blogspot.com to join in on the fun and good luck.......here is a picture of the goodies you could win.




2 comments:

  1. This is a super adorable card. Love the paper. and coloring. awesome job girlie !! hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughtful blog thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete