Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Washi Up Wednesday Challenge

Hello Everyone ...it's Beverly from http://yorkiemomscrapping.blogspot.com/ I am super excited to be a part of the washi up group and Hope that you will play along with me.  Here is what I made for the challenge this week...




For this challenge you must use washi tape and you must alter something other then a card.  I had a great time altering this swatch book for a sweet friend of mine.  I hope that you join in on the fun and share with us what you make.  





3 comments:

  1. this is ace Beverly I love your use of washi tape :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gemma. I had a blast altering this..Hope you come over and play along

      Delete
  2. This is great Beverly, I have never used washi tape before but I may have to go get some as my eldest would love a folder done like this x

    My blog: Little Pear Tree
    DT for Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My Pinterest

    ReplyDelete