Monday, September 16, 2013

The Paper Nest Dolls Fall Challenge


Happy Fall Ya''ll!!!!  Oh this is my favorite time of year.  I was so excited to work on a fall project for you guys today.  For this project I used Pumpkin Patch Emma and you can find her here http://www.the-papernest.com/product/pumpkinpatchemma/.



This image is just too cute for words.  Maybe its because Fall is my favorite time of year and I Love pumpkins, but whatever the case you can't say you don't love it! 


Copics Used:

Skin : E000, E00, R20
Hair : E37, E35, E33
Shirt : YG17, YG13, YG11
Pants : B95, B93, B91
Pumpkins : YR24, YR23, YR21
Grass : YG17, YG13, YG11
Cloud background I used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink



Products Used : 
The leaves I got at hobby lobby
I used two corner punches Ek Success to make photo corners I put in the corners wish some glitter paper from The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.
I also used a EK Success punch for the leaf boarder.
back ground paper from Recollections Autumn stack 
Spellbinders to cut little miss Emma out
Stampin up card stock for card base and layers


I do hope that you guys stop on in over at http://thepapernestdollschallenge.blogspot.com/ and join in on the Fall Fun with this challenge.  Don't forget that Christine always has great prize packs to giveaway for these challenges.  So what are you waiting for???

Here is a picture of the prize pack for this challenge...

3 comments: