Sunday, September 8, 2013

My-Besties Flowers, Ribbon, Lace Challenge


Hello guys, I'm back today with another My Besties Challenge.  This one is using Flowers, ribbon, and lace and I have a blast with this card.  You can find the image that I used in my card here http://www.etsy.com/listing/150224220/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active


This image is just awesome! 


Copics Used :

skin : E000, E00, R20
hair : E37, E35, E31
leaves : YG17, YG13
closes and shoes : RV32, RV34, RV95, RV93, RV91
I also used some Spica Glitter Pens for her glasses and some other little touches

Products Used :

Stampin up card stock for the card base and the layers
pattern paper is from My Minds Eye Collectable stack 
laces and seam binding are all from my stash   
leaves and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts

I hope you guys hop on over and join the fun with us in this challenge.  



7 comments:

  1. I love your card Beverly! That lace is gorgeous! Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, love the glitter around her glasses (well at least it looks like glitter on my screen when i enlarge the piccy...lol) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sweetie...cany wait to see more creations from you .

      Delete
  3. Oh my, Beverley! You're so into Besties <3 I really love how you put pink and purple, plus red together in one sheet <3

    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beverly, the card is adorable! Love the colours and the image.
    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete