Sunday, August 25, 2013

My-Besties Aussie Spring is in the Air Challenege


Hello Everyone!  I am very excited to say that I am now a Design Team Member for My-Besties Aussie Design Team.  These images are adorable.  This is my first challenge with the team and I had so much fun making this card.  To find this image you can go here 



Copics Used :

skin : E000, E00, R20 
hair : E31, YR31, E50
wings : Y15, Y13, Y11, BV02, BV00
mushroom : YR24, YR23, YR21
eyes : B02
shirt : YG17, YG13
shorts : B05, B02

Products used :

Stampin up card stock for the card base and layering
pattern paper from We R Memory Keepers Tiffany's stack
laces and seam binding from my stash
leaves and small roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Larger roses a gift from my sweet friend Emma.
My Creative Time stitched doily die
EK success border punch
My Creative Time Teeny Tag Greetings and Teeny tag dies for sentiment 

I hope that you guys have enjoy this card today ... I really had a blast making it.  Hop on over to  http://mybestiesaussiechallenge.blogspot.com.au/ to play along with us on the challenge.  



4 comments: